About: Direct Relief
Direct Relief is a leading medical relief organization, active in all 50 states and 70 countries. It works with more than 1,000 health clinics across the U.S. to assist in emergencies and an ongoing basis, providing them with free medications for people in need. Direct Relief is among the largest medical suppliers to Haiti in response to the 2010 earthquake, has top charity ratings, including four-star and “top notch” rating from Charity Navigator, and a 100% fundraising efficiency rating from Forbes magazine.
Posts by Direct Relief:
- Ebola Outbreak: Direct Relief Teams Up with Airlink, Four Nonprofits to Fill a 737 with 15,000 Pounds of Aid Supplies (August 25, 2014 - Emergency Response&International Work)
- Ebola: Critical Supplies Headed to Liberia as Health Workers Fear Infection (August 20, 2014 - Disease Treatment & Prevention&Emergency Response&International Work)
- Ebola: Every Health Worker Must Be Supplied With Protective Gear (August 19, 2014 - Disease Treatment & Prevention&Emergency Response&International Work)
- Campers With Diabetes Gain Confidence, Community at Texas Lions Camp (August 11, 2014 - USA Work)
- Direct Relief Maintains Charity Navigator’s 4-Star Rating (August 11, 2014 - From Headquarters)