About: Hannah Rael, Communications Associate
Hannah Rael joined Direct Relief in 2012. In her role, she works to build broader awareness and support of Direct Relief’s work by curating and developing content for the website and social channels as well as conducting media outreach on a local, regional, and national level. Rael holds a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and Global Studies as well as a Certificate in International Journalism from Hamline University in St. Paul, Minn.
Posts by Hannah Rael, Communications Associate:
- Remote Monitoring Helps People in North Carolina Manage Chronic Conditions (February 23, 2015 - Supporters & Partnerships, USA Work)
- Guatemala Health Partner Sends Thanks for Response to Fuego Volcano Eruption (February 20, 2015 - Emergency Response, International Work)
- Dental Clinic Helps Central Coast Children Smile Brighter (February 10, 2015 - USA Work)
- Counting the Most Vulnerable People in Santa Barbara County (February 10, 2015 - USA Work)
- 747 Jets to West Africa as Ebola Response Pivots toward Recovery (February 4, 2015 - Press Releases)