About: Hannah Rael, Communications Associate
Hannah Rael joined Direct Relief in 2012. In her role, she works to build broader awareness and support of Direct Relief’s work by curating and developing content for the website and social channels as well as conducting media outreach on a local, regional, and national level. Rael holds a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and Global Studies as well as a Certificate in International Journalism from Hamline University in St. Paul, Minn.
Posts by Hannah Rael, Communications Associate:
- Expanding Cervical Cancer Screening for Underserved Women in Omaha (January 22, 2015 - Disease Treatment & Prevention, USA Work)
- Inspiring: Volunteer Edythe Turns 107! (January 22, 2015 - From Headquarters, Milestones, Awards & Launches, Participate)
- Chief for a Day: Celebrating Edythe’s 107th Birthday (January 20, 2015 - From Headquarters, Participate)
- A Lifetime of Giving Back: Celebrating Edythe Kirchmaier at 107 (January 14, 2015 - From Headquarters)
- Five Years After Quake, Committed to Improving Health in Haiti (January 12, 2015 - Emergency Response, International Work, Milestones, Awards & Launches)