About: Direct Relief
Direct Relief is a leading medical relief organization, active in all 50 states and 70 countries. It works with more than 1,000 health clinics across the U.S. to assist in emergencies and an ongoing basis, providing them with free medications for people in need. Direct Relief is among the largest medical suppliers to Haiti in response to the 2010 earthquake, has top charity ratings, including four-star and “top notch” rating from Charity Navigator, and a 100% fundraising efficiency rating from Forbes magazine.
Posts by Direct Relief:
- Culturally Sensitive Care Reduces Hypertension Among Diabetes Patients (November 24, 2014 - Disease Treatment & Prevention, USA Work)
- NY & NJ Mobile Medical Units to Receive Emergency Packs (November 24, 2014 - Emergency Response, USA Work)
- Ebola Threatens Childhood Pneumonia Treatment in Liberia (November 12, 2014 - Disease Treatment & Prevention, Maternal and Child Health Work)
- 63 People Survived Ebola Today, a Hospital in Sierra Leone Reports (November 11, 2014 - Disease Treatment & Prevention, Emergency Response, International Work)
- Typhoon Haiyan: Recovery Efforts Continue One Year Later (November 8, 2014 - Emergency Response, International Work)