About: Hannah Rael, Communications Associate
Hannah Rael joined Direct Relief in 2012. In her role, she works to build broader awareness and support of Direct Relief’s work by curating and developing content for the website and social channels as well as conducting media outreach on a local, regional, and national level. Rael holds a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and Global Studies as well as a Certificate in International Journalism from Hamline University in St. Paul, Minn.
Posts by Hannah Rael, Communications Associate:
- Laxmi’s Story: Overcoming Challenges to Fistula Repair in Nepal (May 22, 2015 - International Work, Maternal and Child Health Work)
- Direct Relief Women Raise Funds for 5,400 Safe Births (May 15, 2015 - Participate, Press Releases)
- LA Health Center Makes Midwifery Services Available to All Women (May 11, 2015 - Maternal and Child Health Work, USA Work)
- FedEx Airlifts Two Planeloads of Relief for Nepal (May 8, 2015 - Emergency Response, From Headquarters, International Work)
- Responding to Medical Needs After Tornadoes Sweep Southern Plains (May 7, 2015 - Emergency Response, USA Work)