About: Direct Relief
Direct Relief is a leading medical relief organization, active in all 50 states and 70 countries. It works with more than 1,000 health clinics across the U.S. to assist in emergencies and an ongoing basis, providing them with free medications for people in need. Direct Relief is among the largest medical suppliers to Haiti in response to the 2010 earthquake, has top charity ratings, including four-star and “top notch” rating from Charity Navigator, and a 100% fundraising efficiency rating from Forbes magazine.
Posts by Direct Relief:
- Typhoon Glenda Update: Broadening Response Networks in the Philippines (July 24, 2014 - Emergency Response&International Work)
- Partner Spotlight: Providing Health Care in Rural Grand Bois, Haiti (July 21, 2014 - Healthcare Provider-Partner Updates&International Work)
- Health, Happiness, and Disaster Response: 6 Quotes Worth Remembering from Dr. Jaime Galvez-Tan (July 15, 2014 - From Headquarters&International Work)
- Partner Spotlight: Mobile Health Clinic Ready to Roll in NYC (July 14, 2014 - USA Work)
- Ebola Outbreak: Emergency Supplies Headed to Sierra Leone (July 9, 2014 - Disease Treatment & Prevention&Emergency Response&International Work)