About: Direct Relief
Direct Relief is a leading medical relief organization, active in all 50 states and 70 countries. It works with more than 1,000 health clinics across the U.S. to assist in emergencies and an ongoing basis, providing them with free medications for people in need. Direct Relief is among the largest medical suppliers to Haiti in response to the 2010 earthquake, has top charity ratings, including four-star and “top notch” rating from Charity Navigator, and a 100% fundraising efficiency rating from Forbes magazine.
Posts by Direct Relief:
- Partner Spotlight: Fighting HIV in Cameroon (December 1, 2013 - Disease Treatment & Prevention&International Work&Maternal and Child Health Work)
- Largest Shipment in Direct Relief History Arrives in the Philippines (November 25, 2013 - Emergency Response&International Work&Supporters & Partnerships)
- Supporting Innovative Diabetes Care in New Jersey (November 22, 2013 - Disease Treatment & Prevention&USA Work)
- Direct Relief Emergency Airlift to Provide 50 Tons of Essential Medications, Supplies to Philippines (November 21, 2013 - Emergency Response&Press Releases)
- More Aid On the Way for Typhoon Haiyan Survivors (November 11, 2013 - Emergency Response&From Headquarters&International Work)