About: Hannah Rael, Communications Associate
Hannah Rael joined Direct Relief in 2012. In her role, she works to build broader awareness and support of Direct Relief’s work by curating and developing content for the website and social channels as well as conducting media outreach on a local, regional, and national level. Rael holds a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and Global Studies as well as a Certificate in International Journalism from Hamline University in St. Paul, Minn.
Posts by Hannah Rael, Communications Associate:
- Aid Bound for Chile Following Wildfire Near Port Cities (March 20, 2015 - Emergency Response, International Work)
- 400 Medical Outreach Packs Bound for Responders Across the U.S. (March 11, 2015 - From Headquarters, USA Work)
- 1,000 Dignity Kits Readied for Women Awaiting Obstetric Fistula Repair (March 6, 2015 - From Headquarters, Maternal and Child Health Work, Participate)
- Arian’s Story: A Reason to Advocate on Rare Disease Day (February 27, 2015 - Disease Treatment & Prevention, International Work, Supporters & Partnerships)
- Remote Monitoring Helps People in North Carolina Manage Chronic Conditions (February 23, 2015 - Supporters & Partnerships, USA Work)