About: Paulina Ospina, Senior Program Manager
Paulina Ospina joined Direct Relief in 2009 with prior work experience in the pharmaceutical industry and clinical research. Paulina’s background is in public health and she has worked with underserved populations in primary care clinics both abroad and in the United States. Paulina is responsible for the day-to-day operations of Direct Relief’s Replenishment Program which provides an alternative to traditional Patient Assistance Programs for safety net clinics to access medication for their uninsured, low-income patients. Fluent in Spanish, Paulina holds a Master in Health Science in international health from Johns Hopkins School of Public Health as well as a B.A. in biological anthropology and anatomy from Duke University and an M.A. in anthropology from the University of California, Santa Barbara. She is a certified clinical research coordinator and a member of the Association of Clinical Research Professionals.
Posts by Paulina Ospina, Senior Program Manager:
- Nanotte’s Story: Battling Cervical Cancer in Haiti (December 28, 2014 - Disease Treatment & Prevention, International Work, Maternal and Child Health Work)
- Helping Peruvian Women Access Cervical Cancer Prevention and Treatment (December 4, 2014 - Disease Treatment & Prevention, International Work)
- Helping Haitian Women Access Cervical Cancer Screening (January 23, 2014 - Disease Treatment & Prevention, International Work, Maternal and Child Health Work)
- Haiti: Battling Cervical Cancer Where Most Prevelant (October 30, 2013 - Uncategorized)
- Healthcare Reform and the Changing Landscape of Safety Net Providers (September 27, 2013 - From Headquarters, USA Work)