About: Paulina Ospina, Senior Program Manager
Paulina Ospina joined Direct Relief in 2009 with prior work experience in the pharmaceutical industry and clinical research. Paulina’s background is in public health and she has worked with underserved populations in primary care clinics both abroad and in the United States. Paulina is responsible for the day-to-day operations of Direct Relief’s Replenishment Program which provides an alternative to traditional Patient Assistance Programs for safety net clinics to access medication for their uninsured, low-income patients. Fluent in Spanish, Paulina holds a Master in Health Science in international health from Johns Hopkins School of Public Health as well as a B.A. in biological anthropology and anatomy from Duke University and an M.A. in anthropology from the University of California, Santa Barbara. She is a certified clinical research coordinator and a member of the Association of Clinical Research Professionals.
Posts by Paulina Ospina, Senior Program Manager:
- Micheline’s Story: What it Takes to Beat Cervical Cancer in Haiti (January 12, 2016 - Disease Treatment & Prevention)
- CryoPen Advances Cervical Cancer Treatment Program in Haiti (June 23, 2015 - International Work, Maternal and Child Health Work)
- Symposium Addresses Cervical Cancer Prevention in Latin America (March 3, 2015 - Disease Treatment & Prevention, International Work)
- Nanotte’s Story: Battling Cervical Cancer in Haiti (December 28, 2014 - Disease Treatment & Prevention, International Work, Maternal and Child Health Work)
- Helping Peruvian Women Access Cervical Cancer Prevention and Treatment (December 4, 2014 - Disease Treatment & Prevention, International Work)