Direct Relief’s brand mark, unveiled in March 2004, was created by Lipson Alport Glass & Associates (LAGA). Direct Relief was honored to be selected for this exclusive pro bono project, and thanks the members of IDP and LAGA for their tremendous contribution, talent, and passion. Click the image to see and download larger size.
See all our images on Flickr that are available for download.
You can see all our latest videos on the Direct Relief YouTube Channel. Below are a few key videos:
- Direct Relief 60th Anniversary – A History
- Ready in a Crisis – Equipping MRC Volunteers
- Direct Relief – Our Focus
- Haiti Earthquake: One Year Later
- Haiti Cholera Outbreak – Response Update
- Haiti Earthquake: A Six-Month Update
- Haiti Earthquake Update 3/2/10
- Volunteers Make it Happen
- Haiti Response Update – 1/29/10
- Equipping Midwives Traveling to Haiti
- “Haití Necesita Tu Ayuda” PSA (Spanish)
- “Haiti Needs Your Help” PSA
- Haiti Response Situation Update – 1/14/10