WHAT IS A MATCHING GIFT?
The math on Matching Gifts is simple. Your employees donate. You help them do TWICE THE GOOD.
Your employees want to make a positive change in the world by supporting Direct Relief’s medical assistance programs. To celebrate their commitment and make an investment in your community, your company can match donations made by employees, retirees, and board members to qualifying 501(c)3 organizations through Matching Gifts.
WHY IT’S GOOD FOR YOUR COMPANY:
- Increase visibility – employees are seen in the community as good corporate citizens, and puts your company’s name in the philanthropic spotlight.
- Promote more strategic philanthropy, prompting systemic change in your community and throughout the world.
- Improve external public relations – establishes meaningful relationships in your community and with supported organizations by accomplishing your philanthropic missions.
WHY IT’S GOOD FOR YOUR EMPLOYEES:
- Be a better partner – provides employees the benefit of increasing the impact of their charitable donations to Direct Relief. You can help by matching gift to support our ongoing work or doubling donations in response to an emergency.
- Build a community in your workplace. Matching gift programs enhance morale, with employees experiencing a deeper connection to their work and their colleagues.
INVEST IN YOUR GLOBAL COMMUNITY
JOIN DIRECT RELIEF’S TOP MATCHING GIFT COMPANIES
- Bank of America
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- Chevron Corporation
- The Capital Group Companies
- Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies
- Office Depot
- Qualcomm, Inc.
- JPMorgan Chase
- Northrop Grumman
- Wells Fargo