About: Jenny Hutain, Emergency Preparedness & Response Coordinator
Direct Relief is a leading medical relief organization, active in all 50 states and 70 countries. It works with more than 1,000 health clinics across the U.S. to assist in emergencies and an ongoing basis, providing them with free medications for people in need. Direct Relief is among the largest medical suppliers to Haiti in response to the 2010 earthquake, has top charity ratings, including four-star and “top notch” rating from Charity Navigator, and a 100% fundraising efficiency rating from Forbes magazine.
Posts by Jenny Hutain, Emergency Preparedness & Response Coordinator:
- How Japan Relief Efforts Four Years Ago are Helping Fight Ebola Today (March 11, 2015 - Disease Treatment & Prevention, Emergency Response, International Work)
- From the Field: Health Facilities in Sierra Leone Work to Restore Services (February 25, 2015 - Disease Treatment & Prevention, Emergency Response, From the Field, International Work)
- Readying Response as Typhoon Glenda Hits the Philippines (July 15, 2014 - Emergency Response)
- Chikungunya Outbreak: Emergency Aid Bound for Haiti (June 5, 2014 - Disease Treatment & Prevention, Emergency Response, International Work)
- Emergency Aid Headed to Flooded Solomon Islands (April 9, 2014 - Emergency Response, International Work)