About: Britney Schroeder, Communications Intern
Britney Schroeder interned for Direct Relief's communications department in Spring 2014. She graduated from the University of California, Santa Barbara in 2014 with a communications degree and professional writing certificate. Prior to her time at Direct Relief, she studied abroad in Madrid, Spain last, where she was an online marketing intern for Stark Crew. Britney maintains an acute interest in international issues and said she enjoyed learning more about global health during her time at Direct Relief.
Posts by Britney Schroeder, Communications Intern:
- Citrix Volunteers Ready 1,000 Dental Kits for Families in Need (June 5, 2014 - Participate, Supporters & Partnerships, USA)
- Partner Spotlight: Caring for Underserved Communities in Chiapas, Mexico (June 4, 2014 - Healthcare Provider-Partner Updates, International Work)
- Fistula Repair Camp Helps 100+ Women in Malawi Access Treatment (May 28, 2014 - Disease Treatment & Prevention, International Work, Maternal and Child Health Work)
- Partner Spotlight: The Health Wagon Brings Care to Rural Appalachia (May 28, 2014 - USA)
- South Sudan Native Brings Quality Health Care Back to Home Country (May 14, 2014 - International Work)