About: Hannah Rael, Communications Associate
Hannah Rael worked at Direct Relief from 2012-2015. In her role, she worked to build broader awareness and support of Direct Relief’s work by curating and developing content for the website and social channels as well as conducting media outreach on a local, regional, national, and international level. Rael holds a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and Global Studies as well as a Certificate in International Journalism from Hamline University in St. Paul, Minn.
Posts by Hannah Rael, Communications Associate:
- NYC Health Center Helps Vulnerable Youth Access HIV Testing, Treatment (August 13, 2015 - Disease Treatment & Prevention, Healthcare Provider-Partner Updates, Milestones, Awards & Launches, USA)
- 16 Connecticut Health Centers Equipped with Emergency Medical Packs (July 1, 2015 - USA)
- Missouri Health Center Staff Raise Funds for Nepal Earthquake Survivors (July 1, 2015 - Emergency Response, Participate, Supporters & Partnerships)
- Fighting Childhood Obesity, Reducing Diabetes in Sonoma County (June 24, 2015 - Supporters & Partnerships, USA)
- The Healing Project: Medical Mission for Syrian Refugees (June 22, 2015 - From Headquarters, Milestones, Awards & Launches, Supporters & Partnerships)