You Are Ready!
Here are some quick tips to get started:
- Set some donation goals. Best Practices:
To help incentivize donations for your viewers, you should create fun and unique milestones. For example, upgrading the game difficulty at a set amount, or for the first $100 donation, they choose what character you play as. You can even add non-game goals like taking a pie to the face or making a special behind-the-scenes video of your stream.
- Get the word out. Here’s how:
Tell everyone you know about your fundraiser! Post to your Facebook, Twitter and other social media feeds, but also message your friends about when you are streaming. Be sure to also tweet @DirectRelief_G when you are live so we can help you out!
- Learn about Direct Relief:
- Read about Direct Relief’s work and its history.
- Learn about Direct Relief’s areas of focus.
- See all the states and countries that receive support from Direct Relief.
- See the most recent charity ratings, awards, and recognition that Direct Relief has received.
- Review Direct Relief’s financial statements and annual reports.
- Check out the Direct Relief blog and Twitter for the latest news on the work.
Want to tell us about your campaign, or need help?