About: Jenny Hutain, Emergency Preparedness & Response Coordinator
Direct Relief is a leading medical relief organization, active in all 50 states and 70 countries. It works with more than 1,000 health clinics across the U.S. to assist in emergencies and an ongoing basis, providing them with free medications for people in need. Direct Relief is among the largest medical suppliers to Haiti in response to the 2010 earthquake, has top charity ratings, including four-star and “top notch” rating from Charity Navigator, and a 100% fundraising efficiency rating from Forbes magazine.
Posts by Jenny Hutain, Emergency Preparedness & Response Coordinator:
- Children Affected by Pakistan Earthquakes Receive Nutritional Aid (October 22, 2013 - Emergency Response&From Headquarters&International Work)
- Aid Ready as Tropical Storm Karen Approaches Gulf Coast (October 4, 2013 - Emergency Response&From Headquarters&USA Work)
- Update from Colorado Clinic Treating People Affected by Floods (September 27, 2013 - Emergency Response&From Headquarters&USA Work)
- Relief Efforts Continue for People Affected by Colorado Flooding (September 20, 2013 - Emergency Response&USA Work)
- Readying Medicines to Help Peruvians Affected by Severe Cold (September 11, 2013 - Emergency Response&International Work)