We appreciate everything you are doing for your communities and patients every day, particularly over the past year in response to the pandemic. As the country works towards getting as many people vaccinated as possible, DoorDash, an online food ordering and food delivery platform, has offered a donation of meal delivery gift cards to support COVID-19 vaccine outreach and participation efforts with health centers across the country. Through this initiative, health centers can receive gift cards for patients who have yet to be vaccinated, or for those who have been recently vaccinated, to help put food on the table and rest, reducing the burden of potential side effects.
It’s incredible that community health centers have administered more than 10 million vaccine doses and have increased the number of doses administered each week since early January. Direct Relief, NACHC, and DoorDash are committed to continue to expand vaccine access to patients nationwide served by health centers. This effort supports the National Month of Action to encourage vaccinations in key communities across the country.
About the Donation
- Gift cards are meant to incentivize vaccinations for health center patients and are available for Federally Qualified Health Centers/Look-Alikes within the United States, D.C, or Puerto Rico.
- Gift cards are valued at $25 each.
- Each health center organization is eligible to receive one pack of 50 gift cards.
- Gift cards will be shipped to your health center soon after your request is made.
- Direct Relief aims to support every health center that makes a request but cannot guarantee that all requests will be fulfilled
About the Gift Cards
- The $25 value may be used for food and service/delivery charges.
- A credit card is not required to redeem the gift card unless the order exceeds $25.
- To see DoorDash delivery areas, please visit this page.
- Multiple gift cards may be combined for an order.
- Gift cards do not expire.
Please refer to the HHS Guidelines for Incentives for COVID-19 Vaccinations and the HHS OIG FAQ for more information on the provision of incentives for COVID-19 vaccinations by FQHCs by visiting this page.
Contact us at email@example.com or (877) 303-7872